Trophy’s Prospects Newsletter
December 18, 2017
Welcome to the second edition of the monthly Trophy’s Prospects Newsletter. The letter keeps members informed of those Trophy Investing prospective startups which currently have offerings underway or will launch offerings during a calendar month. A complete list of all of the startup and early stage companies that Trophy Investing has identified are listed in its Current Portfolio.
The two startups that are covered in this month’s letter were hand-picked to be the first to have their online public offerings (OPOs) listed on Trophy Investing. It’s because $100 invested into each of them has the potential to be valued for $1,000,000 in the next decade that will begin in 2020. The two startups and the early stage company which are among the three discussed in this edition of the letter have the following traits in common:
- Highly scalable digital business and revenue models which address the mass consumer market.
- Extremely low user or customer acquisition costs.
- Have products or services which have potential to spread virally via social media.
- Potential to get to $1 billion valuations by the end of 2018 and to $10 billion valuations by the end of 2020:
Opportunities available to invest as of December 18, 2017
- StartEngine (CO-108) an early stage company has raised $2,050,000 of the up to $5,000,000 that it intends to raise. The offering has broken escrow and will be open until full amount is raised or until October 13, 2018 at the latest. Trophy Investing’s video about StartEngine and the recent reports and articles about the company below are recommended. For information about investing a minimum of $500 in StartEngine click here.
StartEngine: Leading Pioneer of Equity Crowdfunding, November 30, 2017
Shares of StartEngine Poised to Multiply in 2018, November17, 2017
StartEngine’s New Secondary Market Extremely Disruptive to Capital Markets, November 17, 2017
- Jinglz (CO-107), a startup has raised $305,000 of the up to $1,070,000 that it intends to raise. There are presently 41 days left for its offering to be open and the company has broken escrow. A viewing of Trophy Investing’s video and the reading of the articles and reports below is highly recommended. For information about investing a minimum of $100 in Jinglz click here.
Jinglz, Video Ad Verification App Poised to Disrupt Ad Industry, December 13, 2017
Jinglz: Killer App Investing Opportunity, November 30, 2017
- BCHI (CO-110), a startup has raised $37,000 of the up to $1,070,000 that it intends to raise. There are presently 85 days left for its offering to be open and the company has broken escrow. A viewing of Trophy Investing’s video and the reading of the articles and reports below is highly recommended. For information about investing a minimum of $100 in BCHI click here.
BCHI: Digitally Disrupting $596 Billion Grocery Industry, December 13, 2017
The names of the prospective startups for potential investment are not revealed until their offering dates for two reasons:
- The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) prohibits any information about a startup utilizing Regulation CF to raise capital from being released until the day of the offering.
- Keeping the names confidential insures that the prospective startups will be available for Trophy Investing’s members to invest. The divulgence of the names would increase the probability of venture capitalists and professional investors attempting to go directly to the startup to usurp Trophy Investing.
Trophy Investing is a member based community which excels in identifying the shares of startups and early stage companies for the trophy cases of its members. For a company to become a Trophy Investing prospect it must have the potential to multiply in price within three to five years after being identified for its members.